Rotterdam | 40 uur
Do you want to be a part of the future of hair salons? The Financial controller PVNL is an exciting new opportunity within an ambitious and energetic company. You are direct report of the CFO and will be part of ambitious and modern Finance & Control team (team of 10 persons) which is fully committed to support our more then 300 hair salons. You enjoy developing our accounting policies, financial controls, governance and risk management framework or operating policies. Your process skills enforce our finance function to become more impactful. You enjoy a broad but also real hands-on financial scope. You are eager to learn in this role as a right-hand of the CFO, who is driving an ambitious data driven and growth agenda.
• Develop and automate financial reporting processes including consolidation of month-end, quarterly and year-end closing of Provalliance Netherlands
• Set up Cash management including forecasting methods to align with Group regulations.
• Manage Balance sheet and P&L statements in accordance with statutory reporting and tax compliance.
• Ensure timely submission of financial reporting to Provalliance Group (France) in line with the group processes, requirements and calendar.
• Handle year-end audit matters, accounting issues, tax filings and preparation of financial statements to ensure compliance with relevant statutory requirements and accounting and Group accounting standards.
• Work intensive and in good cooperation with our internal and external accounting teams, i.e. Payroll, Accountants Payable and General Ledger.
• Liaise with external parties, including auditors, tax agents, tax authorities, banks, and other professional parties.
• Act as an internal control compliance and tax manager and take responsibility for our annual and statutory reporting.
• Initiate AO/IC and finance processes improvements together with business operations, administration, business control or Provalliance Group
• Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in finance, Economics, Management, Business studies, or related disciplines, RA is a plus.
• 3+ years’ relevant hands-on experience, working in dynamic finance settings.
• Experience to work with auditors and (tax) consultants.
• Knowledge of IFRS, Dutch GAAP and up to date with developments in tax, statuary regulations
• Experience in consolidation and Group reporting.
• Strong finance operations experience, i.e. accounts Payable Tax, WCM & Cash forecasting
• Strong finance process and control skills, e.g. payments, P2P.
• Team player with business awareness and good communication and consulting skills.
• Positive, high-energy self-starter who enjoys making improvements and get things done.
• Ambitious and eager to learn in a dynamic setting close to the CFO.
Will you take on this challenge with us? We would like to hear from you!
• Click on the “Solliciteer” button or send an email to email@example.com