Business Intelligence & Data Analyst
Rotterdam | 40 uur
Do you want to be a part of the future of hair salons? The Financial controller PVNL is an exciting new opportunity within an ambitious and energetic company. You are direct report of the CFO and will be part of ambitious and modern Finance & Control team (team of 10 persons) which is fully committed to support our more then 300 hair salons. You enjoy developing our accounting policies, financial controls, governance and risk management framework or operating policies. Your process skills enforce our finance function to become more impactful. You enjoy a broad but also real hands-on financial scope. You are eager to learn in this role as a right-hand of the CFO, who is driving an ambitious data driven and growth agenda.
- Developing our customer database together with Marketing team and our Data Partner using segmentation, CRM-analyses and marketing data science.
- Translating our customer, people and sales&KPI and financial data models for pragmatic business use.
- Acting as a true business partner of our marketing department, operations teams, HR, and business control.
- Supporting marketing programs, testing operational hypotheses, executing analysis and iterating BI solutions to learn and optimize.
- Developing dashboards and reporting using business intelligence tools.
- Native Dutch preferred, but good English in word and writing possible.
- Bachelor’s / master’s degree in data or computer science / behavioral sciences or psychology / statistics or business economics.
- Experience working with a BI roadmap and customer analytics agenda.
- Proven track record with BI, data management and analytics in a cloud environment (Azure Experience is a plus).
- Good design skills and UI/UX awareness.
- Hands-on Experience with SQL in creating views and extracting reports.
- Knowledge of statistical software (Python, R).
- Problem solver with good communication and consulting skills.
Proactive, ambitious, energetic and get things done.
Will you take on this challenge with us? We would like to hear from you!
Click on the “Solliciteer” button or send an email to email@example.com